Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Flexible Wet Sand Cement Screw Conveyor, Spiral Feeder For Silo Cement||Diameter Of Outer Pipe:||273mm|
|Diameter Of Inlet Flange:||300/350/380mm||Producivity:||80t/h|
industrial screw conveyors,
tubular screw conveyor
The screw conveyor is a kind of conveying equipment that rotates the rotating shaft with screw plates in a closed material trough, so that the material loaded into the material trough moves forward only along the material trough because of its own gravity and its friction to the material trough, instead of rotating with the screw.
1. The large bearing capacity, safe and reliable.
2. Strong adaptability, easy installation and maintenance, long service life.
3. Adopt high-quality reducer with heavy-duty design, large torque and low noise.
4. Adopt optional universal ball joint, which facilitates installation, adjustment and steering.
5. Inlet equipped with high quality middle-hoisting bearing and tail bearing.
6. Size ranged from Φ168, Φ219, Φ273, Φ323, Φ407, inclination and length made to customer order.
7. Continous fly with dual pitches to avoid self compaction, especially designed for long distance conveying for cement.
8. High quality seamless steel tube enable stiffness, can customize to suit different working conditions and plant design.
Diameter of outer pipe
|Diameter of inlet flange (mm)||
Height of inlet (H1)
Height of outlet (H2)
This screw conveyor is a customizable machine. We can design and manufacture a screw conveyor according to customers' specific requirements.
The screw conveyor also be called as other name in different country, for example, sometimes will also named it as pipe screw conveyor; auger conveyor; Trough Shaped Screw conveyor; screw feeder; U-type Screw Conveyor and so on.
Rotary conveyors are used in many industries, such as building materials, chemical engineering, coal, grain, oil, and feed. Suitable for horizontal or inclined conveyor powder, non-scale and small particle block materials, such as grain, Ding, coal, flour, cement, fertilizer and so on. It does not convey materials that are prone to deterioration, viscosity, and agglomeration; the ambient temperature is -20 to 50 ° C, and the temperature of the conveying material is ≤ 200 ° C.
1. Applicable industries: building materials, chemical, electricity, metallurgy, coal, grain, etc.
2. Applicable materials: coal, coal ash, residue, concrete, wheat, corn, rice, etc.