Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Spiral Feeder Small Flexible Conveyor Cement Screw Conveyor For Power||Diameter Of Outer Pipe:||273mm|
|Diameter Of Inlet Flange:||300/350/380mm||Producivity:||80t/h|
industrial screw conveyors,
tubular screw conveyor
The cement screw conveyor is special equipment that is in sealed circular section shell and continuous transport material via rotary palladium. It is used to transport a variety of meal, granular material, small block material, such as cement, fly ash and ore fines, etc.
LSY screw conveyor has some features of compact form, small cross-sectional area, light-weight, good leak tightness, hight transportation efficiency, flexible process collocation and so on. It adpots universal ball joint feed inlet, in order to be propitious to install, product and damp proof. It specially apply for transporting power material from concrete bin to mixer in concrete mixing plant.
1. Adopt high-quality seamless tube, rigid and stable performance, can choose freely working position and working condition
2. Adopt A-forming spiral blade, after weld central tube, can achieve a total balance. Double pitch setting can reduce the compression degree of material in the delivery.
3. Adopt high-quality reducer, large-sized and heavy-duty designing, with the character of big torque, low noise, no-oil impregnate and long operating life.
4. Adequate spare parts, complete in specifications, make the customer feel relieved during the process of using.
5. Using standard parts for assembly, transportation and storage more convenient.
Diameter of outer pipe
|Diameter of inlet flange (mm)||
Height of inlet (H1)
Height of outlet (H2)
A: 1.one 20ft standard container needed.
2. Equipment Fittings, Electric Motor and Power Cabinet will be packed in Wooden Case or Iron Box. Other Equipment will be packed by Color-Stripes Plastic Cloth.
Q2: What information do you need to provide us to getting an accurate quotation for Conveyor system powder auger cement screw conveyor machine?
A: 1. Your material’s name, bulk density, and water content.
2. The length you need.
3. Capacity you required___kg/hour.
4. Is it a horizontal screw conveyor or inclined screw conveyor? What is the inclined angle?
5. Voltage and frequency.
Q3: How long for warranty time?
A: 12 months from the shipping date.